volumes of lights
RecycFluo supports business and ICI (Institutional, Commercial, and Industrial) users with their recycling processes. We offer, free of charge, recycling services for large volumes of mercury-containing lights. To see which service you qualify for, follow these steps:
RecycFluo only accepts mercury-containing lights.
Review the information below to verify if your used lights are accepted by our program:
Halogen, Incandescents, LEDs, string/holiday lights, low-pressure sodium, liquid mercury, ballasts and light fixtures are not-accepted products.
For less than 15 boxes of fluorescent lights:
- Find a collection site on Product Care’s recycling locator (the RecycFluo program is operated by Product Care).
- Select ‘Lights – Commercial Volumes’ to find the nearest ICI collection site near you and drop off your lights for FREE.
- Please package your used lights in boxes for safer handling.
- We suggest contacting the drop-off location before your visit to confirm operating hours and services.
It is strictly prohibited to abandon materials at site.
For 15 boxes and more (± one pallet 48x40x36 in):
You qualify for our free pick-up service. Proceed to next step.
- All lights must be in sealed boxes and palletized.
- Boxes must be secured with plastic wrap and/or strapping.
- Do not stack your boxes higher than 4’
- Tubes longer than 4’ must be placed on pallets of equivalent length.
- Take a photo of each of your prepared pallets.
For more information on how to prepare your shipment, see our guidelines.
Obtain a Request Form:
- Call us at 1-888-860-1654 or email. A customer service representative will explain the process and send you the Request Form.
Submit your request:
- Once your pallets are ready, send your completed Form* and photos to email@example.com
*If you require a recycling certificate for your pick-up, please indicate this on the corresponding section of our Request Form.
- Once your request has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your pick-up.